- ASSET MANAGEMENT
- AUTOMATIC TRACK WARNING SYSTEMS
- CABLE ROUTE WORKS
- CABLE THEFT MANAGEMENT
- DEPOT WORKS
- DESIGN AND BUILD SERVICE-LAYING
- GRINDING & WELD INSPECTION SERVICES
- LABOUR SUPPLY
- LIGHT RAIL
- LONDON UNDERGROUND
- MINOR CIVILS
- NETWORK RAIL ENGINEERING APPROVALS
- POWER AND ELECTRIFICATION
- RAIL SECURITY
- SAFETY CRITICAL & WORKSITE PROTECTION
- SCRAP REMOVAL
- STATION REGENERATION
- SWITCHES AND CROSSINGS
- TEMPORARY LEVEL CROSSINGS
- TRACK DRAINAGE
- TRACK INFRASTRUCTURE MONITORING
- TRACK MAINTENANCE
- TRACK REINSTATEMENT
- TRACK RENEWAL
- UNDERTRACK CROSSINGS
- VEGETATION MANAGEMENT
Vital Rail is an experienced scrap removal contractor, managing the removal and disposal of scrap and redundant materials from both Network Rail and London Underground Infrastructure.
We have carried out a number of fixed price scrap removal projects including two major programmes on the West Coast Main Line at Preston to North Cove and Rugby to Colwich.
We have also provided up to 100 trained staff for 18 months to carry out the removal of the redundant rail from the ‘tube’ sections of London Underground.
Vital holds a waste carriers licence enabling us to transport redundant materials as required.