News HeadlinesNews Headlines
- 16.04.2013Vital Rail wins contracts with
- 16.04.2013Vital and Electren partnership
- 16.04.2013New COO for Vital Rail
- 08.03.2013Rail apprentice recognised for
- 21.02.2013SIA Approved Contractor
- 09.01.2013Two cable theft arrests in Ken
- 14.11.2012Kidderminster Rail Academy
- 31.10.2012Vital Rail Security Secure Not
- 24.10.2012Rail Staff Awards 2012
- 24.09.2012Network Rail’s Framework Agr
- 14.08.2012Vital support for local Ice Ho
- 03.08.2012200 Jobs
- 22.06.2012Three Month Pilot – Cable Th
- 14.06.2012First female apprentice
- 06.06.2012Vital attend Forth Bridge cere
- 01.06.2012Vital joins the Prince’s Tru
- 03.05.2012Vital Rail excels on Forth Bri
- 05.04.2012One City, One Location - Vital
- 05.04.2012Vital Rail extends York operat
- 05.04.2012Vital Sponsorship reaches new
- 21.02.2012Highly Commended at Rail Busin
- 20.02.2012Set to hit the hundreds
- 20.02.2012Drive to aid heritage railways
- 19.01.2012Vital Rail Security helps tack
- 13.12.2011Vital Rail sponsor Kris Kinnea
- 30.11.2011Paul Kelton receives an award
- 02.11.2011On The Rail: Salford's new app
- 10.10.2011Vital Rail Security Contract W
- 10.10.2011Apprentice plan in line to hit
- 13.09.2011Vital opens new office in Aust
- 28.02.2011Vital keeps up the heat
- 22.02.2011Vital Rail Security – Cholse
- 20.10.2010Gatwick Airport station to hav
- 20.10.2010Re-opening of Portishead to Br
- 20.10.2010High-speed rail link for Londo
- 12.10.2010Major Security Win for Vital R
- 14.09.2010Vital Services Group Annual Sc
- 02.09.2010Key crossrail milestone passed
- 02.09.2010Network Rail Completes Track W
- 16.08.2010Cable thieves cost Network Rai
- 10.12.2009Vital Receives Safety Award -
- 01.12.2009Vital ROSPA Membership
- 01.08.2009Vital Wins £1m+ Rail Contract
- 01.07.20092nd Safety Award for Vital - L
- 31.05.2009Vital Rail Selected as Network
- 01.05.2009Vital Rail Wins Edinburgh Tram
200 Jobs - 03/08/2012
Vital Rail along with sister company Vital Solutions, is currently recruiting for 200 technical positions in the signalling, overhead line and permanent way disciplines, as well as the London Underground and will showcase opportunities available at a series of open days.
Held at its northern and southern head offices in Salford (Manchester) and Kennington Park (London) on 15th and 16th August 2012, the all-day events will provide detail on the infrastructure projects Vital has secured, as well as the positions available across the country.
Mohammed Ajaz, director at Vital Solutions, believes that the surge in vacancies reflects the growing need for skilled staff in the industry, offering an ideal opportunity for people to embark on a new career path.
“Working in the rail industry offers a wealth of routes and it’s encouraging to see that there are so many opportunities available for technical, professional and managerial roles,” he said.
“With the Government’s emphasis on fast tracking major infrastructure projects to achieve economic growth targets, this is a great time to benefit from the many opportunities that are opening up not just in the UK, but also internationally.
“We know the rail, power and energy markets very well and it’s encouraging to see that recruitment in these industries is continuing to grow.”
The Manchester open days will be held at The Mill, South Hall Street, Salford, Manchester, M5 4TP from 9am to 7pm The London open days will take place at Canterbury Court, Kennington Park Business Centre, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DE 9am to 9pm.
Both events will be held on 15th and 16th August.
Interest can be registered through Gary Fung on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07717 306848.